So Patience at http://loveletterstoaghost.wordpress.com/ nominated me for the Shine On Award. Here are the requirements for the lovely bloggers I shall be nominating:
1. Link back to blogger who nominated you.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers you admire. Make sure to communicate with them so that they know they have been nominated (comment on a post, email, etc.)
5. There is no pressure to accept this award.
More about me:
1. I don’t like coffee or alcohol.
2. I love reading and will read books I really like many times.
3. I think most men are idiots.
4. I am a Christian.
5. I prefer reading a physical copy of a book or magazine as opposed to reading online.
6. I can be a bit anal at work as far as neatness but not so much at home.
7. I tend to babble when I write to others but I am much more quiet in person.
Most of these women are struggling with something. I know it’s a lot easier to give up sometimes and it impresses me that not only are they fighting, but they are also sharing it with the rest of us.
1. L @ http://rescuinglittlel.wordpress.com/
2. Christina @ http://diariesofadivorcee.com/
3. Kira @ http://kirawoodsbury.com/
4. Illuminary @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/17063495/
5. Caroline @ http://wordpress.com/#!/read/blog/id/49972276/
6. Elizabeth @ http://elizabethyon.wordpress.com/
Elizabeth is a writer of “spooky stories” and has a collection of short stories entitled “Wilderness: A Collection Of Dark Tales.” She’s done what she needs to get herself published and that’s something I toy with for the future.